What You'll Learn
Your HVAC system is a critical component to maintaining your building's temperature, air flow, ventilation, and air pressure. When your system's electrical controls are not working properly, these factors can be thrown off balance, leaving you and your tenants feeling uncomfortable and frustrated.
Join us for the June Engineers Lunch to hear Jim Bartolotta and Dan Flores from Atomatic Mechanical Services, Inc. as they discuss some basic troubleshooting techniques that you'll need to diagnose and identify potential electrical problems in your HVAC systems.
Attendees will learn the fundamentals of:
- Diagnosing the problem - information gathering skills.
- Understanding the malfunction and the role it plays in the system.
- Identifying what can be measured and what the acceptable ranges are.
- Using tools to analyze the problem and isolate the defective component.
- Correct/Repair the damaged component.
- Repair verification - assure proper system operation.
- Root cause analysis - what really caused the problem.
Variable frequency drives, including the proper application and benefits, as well as electrical safety tips will be discussed. A facility tour will follow the presentation.
Registration is Now Closed
Thank you to our generous event sponsors:
Fees: The fee for BOMA Building Engineers is $25. Associate members pay $40. (Only one Associate member representative per company.)
Register: The deadline to register is Friday, June 2. Please note any food allergies or restrictions. Non-member vendors will not be admitted.Cancellations: Cancellations must be received within 24 hours in advance of the lunch to receive a refund.